- We offer online buyer appointments through Zoom meetings so you won't need to leave your house to keep your home buying process moving forward.
- We will bring gloves and hand sanitizer to all showings in case you'd like to use them as you look at houses.
- If you don't want to leave your house, we will gladly walk through houses with you on a video call via Facetime, Hangouts, or Zoom.
- When we look at houses in person together, we take safety seriously.
- Before opening the supra box and front door, we will wipe both with a Clorox wipe.
- After we open the front door, we use hand sanitizer.
- We offer online Zoom meetings for listing appointments if you prefer.
- We will wipe down door knobs and light switches after all showings.
- We will be at all showings to hand out latex gloves or hand sanitizer for all showings.
- All listings have a video walkthrough tour. Our showing instructions will say, "Has your buyer watched the online video walkthrough tour? Sellers prefer they see the video before scheduling in-person showings." This could limit the amount of showings, if that's what the seller prefers.
- At open houses, someone from my team will squeeze hand sanitizer on all guests hands as they enter your home.
- At the end of the open house, we'll wipe all door knobs and light switches and handrails and handles on bath faucets.
- We will conduct open houses through Facebook Live and YouTube in case there are people that don't want to or can't leave their house.
Call or text us at 610.256.4435 with any questions you have. Your safety is our top concern and we're dedicated to making buying or selling as risk-free as possible for you and your families.